Our Work Projects
The work projects of the association “CITIZEN ACT – Action Citoyenne” are based on the principle of the division of the various components of activities throughout the territory of the Republic of Tunisia to bring the objectives and work program of the association of the citizen Tunisian, wherever he is.
In this geographic distribution of activities, our association “CITIZEN ACT – Action Citoyenne” has adopted a certain number of economic and social studies which, according to scientific and economic data, advocated dividing the country into six economic sectors namely:
Tunisia by us and for us ...
The projects of the association include many activities related to the objectives set, including activities to strengthen the values of citizenship, the organization of seminars and educational dialogue meetings in the country focused on the definition of these values, as :
- Define the concept of citizenship and the demands of civic work in different fields,
- The role of the state in establishing citizenship values,
- Citizen and state institutions: Security, judiciary and military constitution …
- Citizens and public and individual freedoms as fundamental human rights and link with the duty of society to consolidate the values of citizenship,
- Citizenship and Election: in order to establish the true civic dimension of the electoral process and to support the citizen’s relationship with his political and social environment and to prove his economic and social rights without any discrimination between members of society, that it is related to religion, race, color or economic and social inequalities.